Maggie's Irish Castle Retreat Sept 2020 has been sold out for quite a while. Due to this interest and a list already signed up of those wishing to participate in the Irish Castle Retreat Sept 2021 as I did for 2020, I am asking for a $500 deposit to save your place. This is for those already SIGNED ON LIST ONLY. If you wish to be added to the waiting list already started for this Retreat please email as sometimes spaces do come up. This is fully refundable if something crops up to the end of 2020. I don't have brochure together yet but will have in next couple weeks. However you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for 2020 brochure as it will be similar.